How to add SE Ranking’s certificate to your LinkedIn profile
Just got a certificate from SE Ranking Academy? Here’s a short guide to adding it to your LinkedIn profile.
Linkedin is a great social media platform to show off your skills and achievements. Adding your certificate to LinkedIn gives it even more value and helps showcase your expertise. Don’t miss out on new job opportunities on LinkedIn by neglecting to update your “Licenses & certifications” section.
If you are trying to add certificates to your LinkedIn profile for the first time, you will notice that the section “Licenses and Certifications” isn’t part of your profile yet.
Here’s how to add that section:
- Open your LinkedIn profile and click on the Me icon that’s either at the top of your LinkedIn homepage or on your profile picture on the left-hand side. From here, go to View Profile.
- Click Add profile section in the introduction section.
- In the menu titled Recommended, choose the section Add licenses & certifications.
- Manually add your certificate information. A page requesting details about your certificate will appear. Add or select the:
- Name of the course
- Issuing organisation (start typing SE Ranking, and it will appear in the dropdown menu; click on it)
- Month and year your certificate was issued
- Credential ID (optional)
- Credential URL (link to your certificate, which we sent to you by mail)
- Click Save and share the news with your network.
- That’s all there is to it! Your certificate will now appear on your profile under Licenses & certifications.