Bitrix24 provides a complete suite of social collaboration, communication and management tools for your business, including CRM, file sharing, project management, calendars, and more. You can integrate SE Ranking with Bitrix24 to automatically transfer all your leads to your CRM.
1. Log in to your Bitrix24 account.
2. Click on the “Applications” button on the left to get to the list of all available applications.
3. Go to the “Web hooks” section.
4. Click on the “Add web hook” button.
5. Select a web hook type – “Inbound web hook” – from the drop-down list.
6. To add an inbound web hook, fill in the required fields – specify its name (for example, SE Ranking), select the module you need to have access to (in this case, we need access to the CRM module). Then click the “Save” button.
7. The form now shows some new information where 1 is your Bitrix24 address, and 2 – the Bitrix web hook code. You will need these two parameters to further integrate SE Ranking’s Lead Generator tool with Bitrix24.
8. Then, go to your SE Ranking account, select the Lead Generator tool from the list of tools, go to Settings → Integrations → Bitrix24 → Add.
9. In the pop-up menu, fill in the “Bitrix24 address” and “Bitrix webhook code” fields (see step 7). Then, click the “Connect” button. Now your Lead Generator is integrated with Bitrix24.