Zapier is a mashup service that connects different apps together. Users can select two apps for interaction and create a Zap (trigger) between them, as well as indicate the integration conditions.
With Zapier, you can connect SE Ranking with various apps and services around the web. So all of the leads you acquire via the Lead Generator tool will be automatically uploaded to the necessary service.
How to activate the integration?
1. Log in to your Zapier account.
2. Click the “MAKE A ZAP!” button to set up a trigger app.
3. Under “Choose a Trigger App”, enter “SE Ranking” and select it.
4. Choose and confirm a trigger by clicking the “Save + Continue” button.
5. Connect your SE Ranking account by clicking the “Connect an Account” button.
6. To get the API Key, go to your SE Ranking account, select the Lead Generator tool from the list of tools, then go to Settings → Integrations → Zapier → Add → Generate API Key.
7. Now paste the API Key copied from your SE Ranking account and click the “Yes, continue” button.
8. After connecting your account, you can test it by clicking the “Test this app” button. If it’s running successfully, click “Continue”.
9. Choose an app to export the data received on leads. Specify the action from the list of suggested ones and test them.
10. After testing and naming the Zap (in our case, Hot leads), turn the Zap ON. From there, you can successfully integrate SE Ranking with any other app that Zapier can integrate with!