This tool helps estimate the outcome of your SEO efforts, which could be used either to justify your own ROI and create better budgets to implement your SEO strategies or to prepare an estimate for your potential and existing clients.
The predictions, of course, can’t be treated as scientifically proven data, but they give you some preliminary information to go off of. While using this tool, you can estimate the following:
- The expected traffic volume;
- The expected traffic cost if acquired via Google Ads;
- The expected number of prospects.
How to set the module
1. Set the conversion into sales target – the number of users who perform the targeted action. For example, 1 out of 50 website visitors makes a purchase. The conversion, in this case, is 1:50.
2. Set the profit rate from one client.
For example, if a visitor came from Google Ads at a click cost of $1, the cost for 50 visitors would be $50. If 1 out of 50 visitors engages the targeted action, the cost of a one lead will be $50.
3. Estimate the current traffic according to the following criteria.
Current traffic forecast – website traffic forecast depends on the positions of the specified keywords in the specified search engines and regions. For more information, click here.
Current traffic cost in $ – the sum needed to attract the same traffic volume as the Google Ads forecast shows, locations included.
Current number of clients – the number of clients that may be attracted by the current traffic conversion.
Estimated income – the income from one client (average bill or deal), multiplied by the predicted number of clients.
How to make a traffic forecast
1. Specify the potential position in the Top: 1, 3, 5, 10, 20, etc.
2. Click the “Recalculate” button.
We will estimate the traffic volume and the number of leads as if the queries are in the Top. The estimate will be done as if the queries are ranking in the Top randomly. By Top 10 we mean the keywords are ranking randomly from position 1 to 10.
The SEO potential tool will help you estimate the maximum number of users that you can attract using the current semantic core. To do this, set the Top as “1”. Thus, you will learn how much traffic and leads can be attracted in case your site reaches the top positions for all queries. This knowledge will help you evaluate the SEO tasks and build more accurate forecasts.