Scheduled reports are reports created and sent automatically to specified recipients according to a set schedule.
To set up automatic reporting, go to the “Report Builder” tab – “Scheduled” – press the “Generate a report” button.
Under the “Report creating” pop-up, fill out all the necessary fields.
1. Choose the project you want to create a report for.
2. Choose the file format:
Detailed information about each file format can be found here.
3. Specify the reporting period.
- A day
- Last week
- Last two weeks
- Last month
The reporting period is the timeframe you want to create a report for. The day of sending out the document is included in the specified period.
4. Set the reporting frequency:
- Every week
- Every month
- Reports will be sent according to the set frequency.
5. Enter the emails of the recipients. You can add up to 5 email addresses.
6. Choose whether your want to add the keyword volume column.
If you want to include a column with keyword volumes in the report, tick the corresponding checkbox.
7. Customize the sections.
Add new sections or delete existing ones. Click here to find out more about adding sections.
8. If you have a pre-structured report template, upload it.
Learn about report templates and why you need them in the “Pre-structured Templates” section.
9. Press the “Save a report” button.