This module is designed to make it easier for agencies to bill their clients. Specify the cost of maintaining a webpage in the TOP SERP for every keyword per day and get a financial report based on the rankings you achieve for your clients.
To set a price for a particular website, choose the site from the list.
You’ll see a table of keywords along with their rankings. Until you specify the price for each keyword, you’ll see zeros in the table.
After you select a website that you want to set a price for, click the “Pricing settings” button.
On the screen that appears, you’ll see a table containing a list of keywords, columns with the rankings range, and a field for prices. Here you can set all the necessary parameters.
1. Choose the website, for which you want to compile a list of prices for reaching certain rankings.
2. Choose the search engine that you want to focus on.
3. Select a query group.
4. Set the number of queries to be displayed in the table.
5. Choose a currency from the drop-down list.
6. Define the price for each query per day or month. In both cases, while calculating the total cost for obtaining a certain position in the search results, the system will take into account the number of days the site was ranked at the specified position.
7. In the “Total cost” field, choose one of two options:
- “All days in a selected period” – all days are taken into account. The days when rankings were not checked are calculated according to the last checkup.
- “Check days of a selected period” – the system takes into account only the days when rankings were checked.
8. If you already have a price list in an Excel spreadsheets, you can upload it as a .CSV file. Use UTF-8 encoding and semicolons [;] as a delimiter.
Prices can be specified manually as well. For this, enter them into the proper table cells. There are tables with separate prices for each search engine. If you want to set the same price for all keywords in the same search engine, click on the arrow icon next to a price you’ve already entered.
After you set the cost for every query, click “Save” at the very bottom of the page. The system will return you to the previous page where you’ll see the price for each keyword calculated according to the site’s positions. The last column shows the total cost for the set period of time.
How to export the price list
To export a price list you’ve created, open the “Pricing settings” tab in the” Results Based Invoicing” module. On the right side of the panel, you’ll see the “Export” button.
In the pop-up window, choose the search engine you want to export data for and the file format of the pricing.
How to export data with the total price
To provide the client with a report on the price to be paid, specify the timeframe and click “Export”.
Then choose the search engine you want to export data for and pick the report type.
- Common. Keywords with rankings, their changes (how they’ve increased or dropped, by how much), the cost of each query and the total price.
- Compact. Rankings, the cost of each query and the total price (without showing changes).
- Pivot table. Just the cost for each query per day and the total price (without rankings data).