This module is designed to make it easier for agencies to bill their clients. Specify the daily cost of maintaining a web page in the SERP for every target keyword and get a financial report based on the rankings you achieve for your clients.
To set the price for a particular website, choose the site from the list.
As you scroll down in the next window, you’ll see a table of keywords along with their rankings. Until you specify the price for each keyword’s rankings, zeros will be displayed in the table.
Once you select a website that you want to set a price for, press the “Pricing settings” button.
In the next window, you’ll see a table containing a list of keywords, columns with the rankings range, and a field for prices. Here you can set all the necessary parameters.
- Choose the website for which you want to define a list of prices for reaching certain keyword ranking positions.
- Choose the search engine that you want to focus on.
- Select a keyword group.
- Set the number of keywords to be displayed in the table.
- Choose a currency from the drop-down list.
- Define the daily or monthly price for each keyword. In both cases, while calculating the total cost for achieving a certain SERP ranking position, the system will take into account the number of days the web page was ranked at the specified position.
- In the “Total cost” field, choose one of two options:
- “All days of selected period” – all days are taken into account. The days when rankings were not checked are calculated according to the last check.
- “Check days of a selected period” – the system only takes into account the days when rankings were checked.
- If you already have a price list in an Excel spreadsheets, you can upload it as a .CSV file. Use UTF-8 encoding and semicolons [;] as a delimiter.
Prices can be specified manually as well. To do this, enter them into the corresponding table cells. As you scroll down, you’ll find separate pricing tables for each search engine. If you want to set the same price for all keywords in the same search engine, click on the Arrow icon next to a price you’ve already entered.
After you set the cost for every keyword, press the “Save prices” button. The system will take you back to the previous page where you’ll see the price for each keyword calculated according to the site’s ranking positions. The last column shows the total cost for the set time period.
How to export the price list
To export a price list you’ve created, open the “Pricing settings” tab in the ”Results-Based Invoicing” section of the module. You’ll see the “Export” button on the right-hand side of the panel.
In the pop-up window, choose the search engine you want to export data for and the file format of the price list. Then press the “Download” button.
How to export data with the total price
To provide your client with a report on the price to be paid, specify the time period using the calendar and click “Export”.
Then choose the search engine you want to export data for and select the report type.
- Common. Keywords with rankings, their changes (how they’ve increased or dropped, by how much), the cost of each keyword and the total price.
- Compact. Rankings, the cost of each keyword and the total price (without showing changes).
- Pivot table. Just the daily cost for each keyword and the total price (without rankings data).