1. Complete information about the prospects that were interested or used the form on your site to request an SEO audit is available under the “Leads” section. Here you will see how many times visitors saw the page with the widget, how many filled out the form, and what the conversion rate is (a ratio calculated based on the number of prospects against the number of visitors that landed on the page with the widget). Data is conveniently displayed for different periods of time – per today, per month, or on average per day.
2. Prospects’ details are conveniently presented in a table with the following information: email, name, audit page URL, lead status, date of audit, overall score (a percentage of how well the page is optimized for a specified search query), any additional contact details and lead source (the URL of the page where the widget was located and where the prospect filled out the form).
3. If you want to modify the table to include only the type of data you want to see, tick the checkboxes next to the columns you need.
4. You can filter leads by the following parameters: name, email, audit page URL, lead status, date of audit and lead source.
5. To export data to Excel (.XLS), use the “Export” button and save the document.