Once an audit has been completed, you can view its results. Just click the URL of the page whose results you want to see.
The result page shows you a detailed report with the following important parameters:
- Domain parameters.
- Page Title.
- Meta Description.
- Page URL structure.
- Index status and cached snapshot in the search engines.
- Image optimization analysis.
- Content analysis.
- Header tags.
- Keyword density.
- Link analysis.
- Loading speed.
- Page load optimization.
- Popularity in social media.
- UX and technical analysis.
The header of the report contains the overall audit score. The score is represented as a percentage metric (1). It also shows the number of successfully checked parameters (2), number of warnings (3) and critical errors found (4). The Score by categories section (5) shows the success rate (percentage) of the optimization efforts for every parameter section.
Every block contains several parameters (between 3 and 16) that the page is analyzed against. You can see more details by hitting the “Details” button that unfolds to clarify each section.
You can export the results of the On-Page SEO Checker to .PDF files using the two following options:
1. Hover over the box with the page that you want to compile a report for and hit the “Export” button.
2. Choose the data you want to include in the report:
- Sections that are all fine and need no improvements.
- Sections that need improvements.
- Sections that contain errors.
- A detailed descriptions of the sections.
- A to-do list (to eliminate the errors).
- A print version of the report (with no tables and other details).
Tick the checkbox next to the sections you need and hit the “Download report” button.
1. Go to the page you need to compile a report for.
2. Hit “Export” -> ”Download PDF”
3. Tick the checkbox next to the sections that you want to include in the report. Hit “Download report”.
You can send reports via email following steps below:
1. Click the page you want to compile a report for and then send it via email.
2. Hit “Export” -> “Send over email”.
3. Specify the email that you want to send the report to and tick the checkboxes next to the data you want to include in the report.
4. Hit “Send report”.