You can change the interface color of your SE Ranking account. Choose a color scheme that reflects your unique branding.
1. To change the system’s colors, go to the “White Label” section and choose one of the available options.
2. Here you can also change the color scheme of the login page.
Login page customization
In the White Label section, you can upload your logo, specify your company name and choose whether to turn the Live Help and Feedback widgets on.
1. The logo image should be uploaded in the .JPG, .GIF or .PNG formats.
2. Enter your company name, which will be displayed right below the logo on the sign-in page.
3. Choose whether you want to see the Live Help and Feedback widgets.
4. Choose the language of the login page.
Header and footer customization
The logo you uploaded to the White Label section will appear together with your company name in the service’s header and footer:
You can also delete links to SE Ranking’s internal pages (such as Contact us, Affiliates, API, Help) from the footer, so that the page has no affiliation with SE Ranking whatsoever.