1. To configure the settings of the Lead Generator tool, go to the “Settings” section.
2. Set up an automated notification that you will receive every time a new prospect requests a free audit. In order to do this, you need to activate notifications and specify up to 5 email addresses where you want the notifications to be sent.
3. The widget can be integrated with different platforms and applications. Which means that information about your prospects can be automatically added to your CRM system, for example. Detailed instructions on how to integrate the widget with third-party systems are available under “Add” -> “Instructions”.
4. You can also set up a report that prospects will receive once they submit a form. Just tick the checkboxes next to the points you want to include in the report by going to the “Report settings” subsection.
5. The reports can be personalized. Add your company logo, and specify the name of your company in the corresponding field. Tick the checkbox indicated in the screenshot below, if you want to block the audit of pages of the prospects’ site that were already scanned. You can use a ready-made template for your communications with prospects or modify the messages the way you need.
6. Adjust the subject line and body of the message to change the template of the email your prospect will receive along with the report. Or leave it as it is, it’s up to you.
7. In order to control your spending budget, you can set a daily limit on the number of reports that can be requested through the widget. You can also set a daily budget to regulate the number of available reports. Once the budget reaches its limit, the widget will simply disappear from your site.
8. Add the emails and domains of the people you want to blacklist from running free audits through your widget. Just add them to the black list.
9. To track prospects that requested a free audit in Google Analytics or other analytic systems, add the code of this system to the corresponding field as shown below.