To configure the rankings table, select a project and go to the “Rankings” tab → “Settings” → "Ranking settings".
Select the desired settings in the pop-up.
1. Show charts on "View Rankings" page. Charts are displayed on the Rankings page by default. If you want to remove them, untick this checkbox in the Ranking settings.
2. Number of keywords per page. Choose how many keywords to display on the rankings page: 10, 25, 50, 100, 200. Depending on how many keywords are set, they will be spread over several pages or fit all on one. This setting is applied in the list mode.
3. Table settings
Here you can select which columns you want to see in the rankings table by default:
- search volume
- suggested bid
- SERP Features
For more information about columns and how to customize them, see the "Columns" section.
4. View rankings page by default. The specified table view will be displayed by default for all account projects. For more information, see the "Data view options" section.
5. Charts on view rankings by default. The specified chart will be displayed by default for all account projects.
6. Landing URLs view.
- Icon – the URL details are displayed once the icon is clicked.
- Full – the URL found for the query and is displayed under the corresponding query.
7. Rankings table direction.
- Left to right. Rankings are displayed in an ascending order from left to right: the last check date and the ranking for that date are in the far right column, and the previous ones are listed before it.
- Right to left. Rankings are displayed in ascending order from right to left: the last check date and the ranking for that date are in the far left column, and the previous ones are listed after it.
8. Ranking date display setting. Choose how many dates to display on the rankings page: current rankings, the 2/3/4/5/6/7/30 most recent rankings.