To start using SE Ranking, you can sign up for a trial or directly subscribe to the service.
Signing up for the free trial:
What’s included in the free trial?
Creating a new account
1. Go to the Sign Up page.
2. Fill in your contact details so that we can confirm your trial and communicate with you.
Use a valid email address to verify your account.
3. In the email we’ll send you, click the “Verify account” button to complete the confirmation process.
Didn’t get the email? Check your spam folder to make sure it didn’t end up there, or whitelist the email address email@example.com. If you’re still not receiving the email, contact SE Ranking support.
4. Create a password (must be 6 to 24 characters long; numbers, symbols and special characters are allowed).
5. Upon clicking the “Start 14 Day Free Trial” button, you will be automatically logged in to the service.
Authorization via social networks
You can log in to the system using your Facebook or Google+ account. We’ll use the email linked to your social media account to send all project notifications and other important messages.
Steps to follow:
- Go to the Sign Up page (Home – “Start free trial”) or follow the link.
- Choose the social network you want to log in with.
- Sign in to your email account if you’re using Google+.
Press the “Continue as…” button if you’re using your Facebook account.
Paying for the subscription plan
If you want to make an immediate payment for the subscription plan, go to the Plans & Pricing page, select the necessary plan and press the “Buy Now” button.
After that, you will be redirected to the checkout page where you will be able to select the payment method and submit the payment through 2Checkout – our partner billing system. Find more information here.