Keyword research is the first step toward building a strong website and helping it rank among the top search results. With SE Ranking, you can get keyword ideas using suggestions from search engines, such as Google, Yahoo, and Bing.
Search engine suggestion is a feature that predicts the end of a search query and the next word or phrase. It is displayed in a special box under the search bar when a user starts typing a phrase. By adding the suggested queries to your site’s keyword list, you can reach more users who are looking for products and services in your niche.
How to find it
Hover over the Tools tab and click Search Engine Autocomplete . How to use Search Engine Autocomplete
- Choose a search engine and a country from the list to get search engine suggestions.
- Then, select the number of pages that will be analyzed for keyword suggestions.
- To find additional suggestions, indicate letters, numbers, or symbols the analyzed search query should include. Choose among the following options:
- “query [a-z]”—the system will put a space after the query and alternately add letters, collecting available search suggestions.
- “query [0-9]”—the system will put a space after the query and alternately add numbers from 0 to 9, collecting available search suggestions.
- “query [_]”—the system will put a space after the query and collect available search suggestions.
For example, by selecting the "query [a-z]" option for a search query like "buy iPhone", the system will automatically display phrases that contain terms that start with a particular letter, resulting in such suggestions as “buy iPhone Atlanta”, “buy iPhone Austin”, etc.
4. Enter one search query per line to get suggestions. You can add up to 5 search queries for free. Each search query that exceeds the limit will cost $0.001.
5. Click the “Start search” button.
The Results tab shows your suggestions search history, namely, the last 100 search results. To see the details, click the view icon next to a query. Using the “Delete” button, you can delete the search results for any query.
You can add the selected or all suggestions to your project to track the positions for these queries and export them in XLS or CSV file format.